Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with the order details and tracking number
- R100 set delivery nationwide
- All orders are dispatched with our couriers and arrive within 1-4 working days provided that the product is in stock.
- You will be required to sign for delivery. We suggest providing a daytime address where someone will be able to sign between 9am and 5pm.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the parcel will be left with someone at the property who will be required to sign e.g. staff.
- Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online.
- We unfortunately do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
1. Returning incorrect product(s)
Moodo will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times and fees are accurately reflected on the site. However, should Moodo deliver the incorrect product(s) to you please keep the product(s) in the origional packaging. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as soon as possible. Moodo will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) from you and deliver the correct product(s) as quickly as possible. Please do not try and remedy the situation by placing another order for the exact same product you were trying to purchase.
2. Returning defective product(s)
General warranty: If within 1 year of delivery of your Moodo device, you find that the product is faulty or unsuitable for the purpose generally intended. Please email email@example.com with your order number and your MoodoTM serial number of the faulty device. Moodo will request pictures of the defective product and will arrange to collect the product to then be inspected by the Moodo Team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either – (a) be fully refunded, or (b) have the product replaced at Moodo’s expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of Moodo’s depending on availability and other relevant circumstances.) If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having had such product returned to Moodo, and then redelivered to you. A product is not defective and you will not be entitled to any, replacement or refund under the general warranty above if (a) The faults/damage are a result normal wear and tear or (b) damage arising from incorrect usage of the product
The scent families may not under any circumstances be returned to Moodo
4. Return procedure to be followed As outlined in section 3 of this Delivery, Returns & Payment policy (Exclusions), please do not return any excluded items to Moodo. In the event of Moodo having sent you an incorrect product, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 1 of this Delivery, Returns & Payment Policy (Returning incorrect product(s). Should you wish to return an item that is defective or faulty, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 2 of this Delivery, Returns & Payment Policy (Returning defective product(s).
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Moodo South Africa via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Moodo South Africa separately from card details, which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).